Instructions to contributors for their abstract submission:
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts on line through the website of the conference and follow the instructions. For management convenience, keynote and invited speakers are also invited to submit their abstract through the website. Their abstracts will be accepted automatically.
To submit your abstract, please follow these instructions:
- Please underline the name of the presenting author (generally the first author).
- Please limit the abstract to a maximum of 3/4 of a page.
- Abstracts should be uploaded (in a Word format) in the submission tab.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged (in this case, the abstract should not be longer than 1 page including 1 or 2 figures inserted in the main text of the abstract.
- Every contributor can submit a maximum of 2 abstracts to the conference.
- Author preference for an oral or poster presentation can be mentioned, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Technical Program Committee. This final decision will be sent (by email) to every contributor through an official letter of acceptance of a contribution to iCAMP-2018.
- In the course of the submission process, the authors will also have to choose the conference theme they intend to contribute to.
- The presenting author should be registered to the conference (through the iCAMP-2018 website) as soon as possible after the acceptance letter is issued.
- The authors attending the conference are highly encouraged to reserve their rooms at the conference hotel (through the Venue tab of the website) to take advantage of the highly reduced rate of the rooms (a bloc of rooms has been reserved for the conference and room availability is on the basis of first arrive first serve).
- Any special request about abstract submission or any other issue related with the conference can be made by contacting directly one of the organizing committee members. Or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oral presentations will be given a maximum of 25 minutes including a short period of questions
- Finally, all contributors should make sure they have provided their correct email address to ensure the reception of the acceptance letter for their contributions.
Template for summary
You have to download and use this Word template to produce your summary.
|Deadline for Abstract submission:||September 16th, 2018|
|Abstract acceptance notification to authors:||August 31st, 2018
September 24th, 2018 for late submissions
|Deadline for Early-bird registration (with a reduced rate):||August 31st, 2018|
|Deadline for registration:||October 17th, 2018|
|Deadline for hotel room reservation with a reduced
conference rate (number of rooms is limited and will be offered on the basis of first come first serve):
|September 30th, 2018|